25 Ghent Rd #121, Fairlawn, OH 44333, USA
1.8
Interest Rate

FIRST let me tell you I have a problem with my account and they never get back with me.They have the due date before my pay so thats not going to end well..Then they also tell me that if i add a cosigner i can get more money out then they keep telling me its too soon since i opened my loan, i cant even have another cosigner not my husband since after telling me he can get me extra money and then saying we dont qualify ..

its a long story i wanted to pay the bills with mariner they are complaining about we are having too many of.uh DUH thats why i wanted a consolidation loan.

Review about: Mariner Finance Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Go somewhere else even if they are more.

Had an Experience with Mariner Finance?

Comments

NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more