Interest Rate

I will never borrow money from Mariner again. They quoted me a payoff amount.

I paid them the full balance they quoted me! TWO YEARS later they start harassing me saying I owe them another $1300 interest on the balance that was not paid.They gave me the wrong payoff balance. I am being charged over $1000.00 on a $210.00 balance due to there error. Of course if I do not pay these thieves they will report to the credit collections.

NEVER AGAIN Please save yourself the $ and do not pay there high interest rates and ways to make you pay more.

All they had to say to rectify this is is oh wow someone made a mistake and now it cost you all that money! I will be reporting them to the BBB.

Review about: Mariner Finance Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I did receive an envelope from them with a "great" deal on a personal Loan. What a scam, companies like this one are the reason our great Nation is falling a part, with their inflated rates and despicable tactics.

What is worse is that our Government allows scam like this one to freely act without remorse.

After I got such a "great and extraordinary" offer I did my research and I think you and all those like you that try to help others by exposing Shark Loaners like Mariner Finance.

I am sorry that you had to suffer such "armed robbery".