1.2
Interest Rate

Received letter from them stating that since account had been paid on time, regularly - I was eligible to apply for more money and it would be a soft check which wouldn't affect credit.Well it was not a soft hit and for $1000 wanted to place lien on my car which is worth over $20,000.

Felt like not only had I been lied to but had been doing with the bottom feeders of the financial world. Wish I had never taken out original loan - feel as if I , personally, as well as my credit history have been negatively affected by dealing with them.

Remember they are the ones who reached out to me, praising how well I did with them and then treated me like dirt.Don't deal with these people if you have any respect for yourself or your credit standing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Dishonesty.

Comments

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.Our goal each day is to provide Superior Customer Service.

We have received your inquiry and our Customer Relations Department would like to learn more about your experience and offer resolution.

If you would like to discuss this matter in detail please contact our Customer Relations Department directly at 844-338-2080.M/W/Th 9-5, T 9-7, and F 9-5:30.