1.1K views

I have had several exchanges with customer service and legal representatives of Mariner Finance that I'm certain would have ended in a brawl should they have been in person.The company is brash, rude and insensitive to customers.

They have never been helpful and feel empowered to attempt bully tactics until you stop them. It appears to be sport. Their representatives are abrasive and only respond to threat of complaints at a state or federal level. Be prepared to have your composure tested if you use them.

I would never use them - under any circumstances - ever again.I have filed a complaint and they are currently banned from calling my home.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of mariner finance staff from Mariner Finance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mariner Finance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mariner Finance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mariner Finance?

Comments