1.1K views

I have had several exchanges with customer service and legal representatives of Mariner Finance that I'm certain would have ended in a brawl should they have been in person.The company is brash, rude and insensitive to customers.

They have never been helpful and feel empowered to attempt bully tactics until you stop them. It appears to be sport. Their representatives are abrasive and only respond to threat of complaints at a state or federal level. Be prepared to have your composure tested if you use them.

I would never use them - under any circumstances - ever again.I have filed a complaint and they are currently banned from calling my home.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of mariner finance staff from Mariner Finance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mariner Finance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mariner Finance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mariner Finance?

Comments

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more