3K views

I have a $1000.00 loan through Mariner and I make my $40 payments every single month before they're even due.I have no idea how much is left on my loan because Mariner doesn't give statements.

Today when I checked my credit score...I found out that Mariner apparently closed out my loan without even so much as notifying me.

My credit score was destroyed because of this and I have absolutely no idea what the loan was supposedly closed or was reported as closed...but I'll be d*amned if I wasn't able to log in to my loan to make a payment still.Needless to say they will be getting a very heated phone call from me tomorrow because I won't pay on something they apparently closed.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Mariner Finance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mariner Finance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mariner Finance and mariner finance loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mariner Finance?

Comments